[Corpora-List] Corpus which contains emoticons

Sunny Fugate fugate at unm.edu
Wed Apr 1 05:25:37 UTC 2009

The Naval Postgraduate School has a freely available chat corpus which
has been anonymized which I believe has emoticons.  Visit the NPS page
on the topic at http://faculty.nps.edu/cmartell/NPSChat.htm  and
contact Craig Martell to request a copy. I think that this corpus is
also a pre-packaged part of the Natural Language Toolkit (NLTK).

Best,

Sunny Fugate
University of New Mexico Graduate Student