[Corpora-List] Survey of English Usage

Bas Aarts b.aarts at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 7 15:09:12 UTC 2009

Apologies for cross-postings

Dear colleague,

Have you always wanted to possess a copy of one of the grammatically
searchable parsed corpora produced by the Survey of English Usage, namely
ICE-GB and DCPSE, and the associated sound material? Or have you been
postponing upgrading software that you already use?

Now is your chance to purchase our state-of-the-art products, because at
the moment the British pound is at an historically low rate, making our
software and other products considerably cheaper. For all ordering
information, please see:

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/english-usage/resources/sales.htm

Please also have a look at the December 2008 Newsletter for the Survey of
English Usage which can be viewed here:

http://www.ucl.ac.uk/english-usage/archives/news/2008/dec.htm

Please forgive me for this somewhat cheeky email. All funds we earn will go
straight back into our research.

Best wishes to all for 2009!

Bas

--