[Corpora-List] Corpus-based multilingual dictionary of collocations

Chelo Vargas chelo.vargas at ua.es
Thu Jun 18 09:56:20 UTC 2009

Dear all:
Let me please clarify that the message I sent the other day asked for
multilingual dictionaries. I think I placed wrongly the
adjective 'multilingual' Sorry for the mistake.

I would be very grateful if you could send me information, bibliography,
webpages, software, etc. concerning lexicographical or terminological projects
carried out to build a multilingual resource (dictionaries, databases,
vocabularies) containing term or word combinations. By 'term' I mean
a 'specialized lexical unit'

I hope my message will be clearer now.
Kind Regards,

PhD Ms. Chelo Vargas