[Corpora-List] Corpus-based multilingual dictionary of collocations

Pavel Kats kats.pavel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 11:04:32 UTC 2009

Dear Chelo Vargas,

WikiProverbs is a novel project, aiming at creating a free editable
multilingual proverbs encyclopedia. The nature of the project is both
popular and academic. The current collection includes circa 5000 thousand
proverbs in European languages, that are grouped by the principle of
semantical analogy.

I do not know what your needs are, but I would be excited, if WikiProverbs
can serve some of them.

Let me know, if I can help more.

Pavel Kats
pavel at wikiproverbs.com