[Corpora-List] I-mean at uwe- conference on Meaning and Iinteraction 23-25th. April 09

Kate Beeching Kate.Beeching at uwe.ac.uk
Mon Mar 23 10:03:14 UTC 2009

Dear all,

UWE Bristol conference on Meaning and Interaction 23-25th. April 09

The provisional programme for i-mean @ UWE (three day international conference on Interaction and Meaning) is now available. Please see:

http://www.uwe.ac.uk/hlss/llas/events/0809/i-mean/programme.shtml <https://owa.uwe.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.uwe.ac.uk/hlss/llas/events/0809/i-mean/programme.shtml>

Please note that the registration deadline is the 30th March. To register please see:

http://www.uwe.ac.uk/hlss/llas/events/0809/i-mean/registration.shtml <https://owa.uwe.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.uwe.ac.uk/hlss/llas/events/0809/i-mean/registration.shtml>

We would be grateful if you could circulate the following update to others who may be interested

and

We look forward to seeing you at UWE in April!

All very best wishes,

Kate Beeching

Dr. Kate Beeching, Reader, Linguistics and French
Award Leader, MA in Translation by Distance Learning
Head, International Corpus Linguistics Research Unit (ICLRU)
Field Leader, Languages
University of the West of England, Bristol
Faculty of Humanities, Languages and Social Sciences
Frenchay Campus
Coldharbour Lane
Bristol BS16 1QY
Room: 5E24