[Corpora-List] Dependecy parsers

Joakim Nivre joakim.nivre at lingfil.uu.se
Mon Oct 12 10:12:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

There are several freely available data-driven dependency parsers, for
example:

MSTParser:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mstparser/

MaltParser:
http://maltparser.org/

DeSR:
http://desr.sourceforge.net/

All these parsers have been trained for Portuguese in the context of
the CoNLL Shared Task om Multilingual Dependency Parsing. More
information at:
http://nextens.uvt.nl/~conll/

Best,
Joakim Nivre