[Corpora-List] copyright problem

John MCKENNY john.mckenny at nottingham.edu.cn
Thu Sep 3 18:08:07 UTC 2009

Could anybody help me with the following problem? I have a corpus of 408
Portuguese academic texts which I would like to put online for general
consultation. Would I be infringing copyright by doing so without the
permission of the authors? The texts were submitted for translation over a
period of 10 years and were unpublished at the time of submission. They have
all been anonymized and are identified by means of a code.

John McKenny
Division of English Studies
University of Nottingham,
Ningbo,
This email has been scanned by the Altman Email Security System.
For more information please visit www.altman.co.uk/emailsystems