[Corpora-List] XML ANNOTATOR

Serge Sharoff S.Sharoff at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Sep 24 17:47:10 UTC 2009

yes, it works under Wine.
Serge
From: corpora-bounces at uib.no [corpora-bounces at uib.no] On Behalf Of Roman Klinger [roman.klinger at scai.fraunhofer.de]
Sent: 24 September 2009 17:42
Cc: corpora at uib.no
Subject: Re: [Corpora-List] XML ANNOTATOR

Hi,

new to me, looks good, but it is only available for some unimportant
operating systems like Mac and Windows. Someone tried it on a Linux-System?

Best,
  Roman

Serge Sharoff wrote:
> another possible solution is UAM Corpus Tool
> http://www.wagsoft.com/CorpusTool/
>

> On Thu, 2009-09-24 at 16:20 +0100, kevin.cohen wrote:
>> Knowtator will work for this.
>>
>> knowtator.sourceforge.net
>>
>> Kev
>>
>> On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 5:59 AM, Mario Crespo Miguel
>> <mario.crespo at uca.es> wrote:
>>         Dear all,
>>

>>         I wonder if someone knows an available linguistic annotator in
>>         XML. We are currently involved in annotation of dialogues wih
>>         linguistic annotation. We have tried with Callisto, but it
>>         seems not to allow for nested elements / tags.
>>
>>         Thank you very much in advance,
>>

>>         Mario Crespo
>>

>>         Dpto. Ingeniería de Sistemas y Automática
>>         Grupo de Investigación en Ingeniería Biomédica y Telemedicina
>>         Proyecto AMICA
>>         ESCUELA SUPERIOR DE INGENIERÍA DE CÁDIZ
>>         UNIVERSIDAD DE CÁDIZ
>>         C/Chile 1
>>         11002 Cádiz (España)
>>         Fax : +34 956015711

>> --
>> K. B. Cohen
>> Biomedical Text Mining Group Lead, Center for Computational
>> Pharmacology
>> and
>> Lead Artificial Intelligence Engineer, The MITRE Corporation, Human
>> Language Technology Division
>> 303-916-2417 (cell) 303-377-9194 (home)
>> http://compbio.uchsc.edu/Hunter_lab/Cohen

Roman Klinger
Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)
Deparment of Bioinformatics
Schloss Birlinghoven
D-53754 Sankt Augustin
Tel.: +49-2241-14-2360