[Corpora-List] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Xianpei Han via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri Dec 10 05:29:09 UTC 2010

LinkedIn
------------Xianpei Han requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

tayyab,

- Xianpei

Accept invitation from Xianpei Han
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-npj8b7-ghin01fc-5c/_aTgC0Jazb-O9_Si_aETnMz3/blk/I96712288_8/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfPxve3wOcz4TdzB9bSx6rmhWrSpcbPAQej0UdPAMc38LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Xianpei Han
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-npj8b7-ghin01fc-5c/_aTgC0Jazb-O9_Si_aETnMz3/blk/I96712288_8/e5YUe38OcjsSekALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Xianpei Han be a good idea?

Xianpei Han's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Xianpei Han's invitation, check Xianpei Han's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation