[Corpora-List] Subjunctive mood detection

Diarmuid Ó Séaghdha do242 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 1 12:24:09 UTC 2010

Hi Taras,

I think this paper from NAACL-09 is relevant, though it may not capture the linguistic subtleties you're interested in:

Andrew B. Goldberg, Nathanael Fillmore, David Andrzejewski, Zhiting Xu, Bryan Gibson and Xiaojin Zhu. May All Your Wishes Come True: A Study of Wishes and How to Recognize Them.
http://aclweb.org/anthology-new/N/N09/N09-1030.pdf

Diarmuid

--
Diarmuid Ó Séaghdha  <do242 at cam.ac.uk>