[Corpora-List] on processing Junk e-mail

Anabela Barreiro barreiro_anabela at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 25 17:21:44 UTC 2010

I liked the joke :)

My point was precisely this one: we do not need to click on the link to know what is it about, as we don't even have to read the message. The subject is enough for any unsophisticated program to do the job of eliminating this message from the list, in this particular case. If such "stupid" message gets to be so successfully spread, imagine those from junkers with a higher IQ... It is not difficult for a software program to be able to eliminate even those if some linguistic knowledge is used by those programs.

I believe that I got the message across this time without helping our "smart" (irony) junker!

Anabela.