[Corpora-List] The Implement of LDA classifier

Xiao-lin Wang arthur_general at sjtu.edu.cn
Wed Jul 28 01:40:28 UTC 2010

Hi,

My research topic at present is meta-learning. I have been trying SVM as the meta-level
classifier, and there are several popular SVM implements on the web.
But SVM turns out to work poor mainly due to the computational
complexity, which costs more than several weeks to learn a large
meta-level training set.   Recently I want to try LDA classifier as the
meta-level classifier, but I can not find a implement of
LDA classifiers after spending hours on the web. Can any body recommend
some implements of LDA?

Many thanks.

X.L. Wang

arthur_general at sjtu.edu.cn