[Corpora-List] The Implement of LDA classifier

CARLOS EDUARDO DANTAS DE MENEZES cedmenezes at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:23:00 UTC 2010

Hi Wang,

I've found an e-mail to corpora list that seems to answer your question.
Regards,

Carlos Menezes

Marco Baroni to corpora
show details Mar 7
Hi everybody.

About a week ago, I asked the list for advice re tools for implementing
Topic Models.

Here is a summary of the responses I've got, for future reference -- thanks
to all those who replied!

***

Diarmuid Ó Séaghdha and Vu Hoang Cong Duy recommended the Mallet's topic
modeling library (Diarmuid also provided evidence that it scales up very
well from his experiments, and this is also what I'm going to try first):

http://mallet.cs.umass.edu/topics.php

***

Amaç Herdagdelen mentioned that the Apache Lucene Mahout project contains
functionalities for Latent Dirichlet Allocation:

http://lucene.apache.org/mahout/

***

Barbara Plank recommended Johnathan Chang's R LDA implementation (no
guarantee on scalability, but should be nice at least for prototyping):

http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/lda/

***

Gianluca Lebani mentioned David Blei's LDA implementation and links to other
toolkits:

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~blei/lda-c/

***

Thu Le Dieu recommended GibbsLDA++ and its Java variant, and also provided
evidence on their scalability (links to more toolkits on the first of these
pages):

http://gibbslda.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jgibblda/

***

Thanks again to those who replied, and I hope this short survey will be also
useful to somebody else.

Regards,

Marco

--