[Corpora-List] The Implement of LDA classifier

Jason Eisner jason at cs.jhu.edu
Thu Jul 29 14:05:07 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 8:23 AM, CARLOS EDUARDO DANTAS DE MENEZES <
cedmenezes at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've found an e-mail to corpora list that seems to answer your question.

Except that since the question was about classifiers, "LDA" probably
referred to Linear Discriminant Analysis, not Latent Dirichlet Allocation.
:-)

(But are implementations really so hard to find?  Just search for linear
discriminant analysis (or fisher discriminant). The top Google hit for this
search is the wikipedia
page<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linear_discriminant_analysis>,
which links to some implementations at the bottom including
C++/etc.<http://www.alglib.net/dataanalysis/lineardiscriminantanalysis.php>.
 Or if you want a Matlab
implementation <http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/189>, R
implementation<http://stat.ethz.ch/R-manual/R-devel/library/MASS/html/lda.html>,
etc., then add "matlab", "R", etc. to your query.  Note: I am not
specifically recommending any of these implementations ...)