[Corpora-List] web interfaces to semantic spaces?

Marco Baroni marco.baroni at unitn.it
Wed Nov 24 17:16:12 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I would like to ask for pointers to web interfaces to pre-trained
semantic spaces (distributional models, LSA-like models, Topic Models,
what-have you).

What I mean is something like what we have implemented here:

http://clic.cimec.unitn.it/infomap-query/

where you can type a word, pick a POS and a model, and you get a list of
the nearest neighbours of the target word.

This is for quick class demos, so I'm only interested in interfaces that
do not require downloading/installing stuff, nor registration.

Any tip greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marco