[Corpora-List] web interfaces to semantic spaces?

Stefan Evert stefanML at collocations.de
Wed Nov 24 18:53:43 UTC 2010

> I would like to ask for pointers to web interfaces to pre-trained semantic spaces (distributional models, LSA-like models, Topic Models, what-have you).
>
> This is for quick class demos, so I'm only interested in interfaces that do not require downloading/installing stuff, nor registration.

German LSA space on full word forms from a newspaper corpus:

	http://cogsci.uni-osnabrueck.de/~korpora/ws/cgi-bin/HIT/LSA_NN.perl

Unfortunately, the visualizer is broken (it works only on my own laptop) -- if anyone is familiar with Adobe Flex, some help on this would be most welcome. :-)

I'm sure you're also aware of Peter Kolb's online demos for his large "DISCO" word space models:

	http://www.linguatools.de/disco/disco-gui.html

Cheers,
Stefan