[Corpora-List] web interfaces to semantic spaces?

RadimRehurek RadimRehurek at seznam.cz
Thu Nov 25 02:27:35 UTC 2010

Hello Marco,

> I would like to ask for pointers to web interfaces to pre-trained
> semantic spaces (distributional models, LSA-like models, Topic Models,
> what-have you).

some Latent Dirichlet Allocation (LDA) based stuff:

 * semantic roles browser: http://turingc.cs.washington.edu:1234/lda_sp_demo_v3/lda_sp/relations/

 * discipline browser at JSTOR: http://dbrowser.jstor.org/browser.cgi?q=gravity&btnG=Search

 * topic browsers (from David Blei's homepage): http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~blei/topicmodeling.html
    - A 100-topic browser of the dynamic topic model fit to Science (1882-2001).
    - A 100-topic browser of the correlated topic model fit to Science (1980-2000)
    - A 50-topic browser of latent Dirichlet allocation fit to the 2006 arXiv.
    - A 20-topic browser of latent Dirichlet allocation fit to The American Political Science Review

With these browsers, you can delve into the individual topics if you wish. Which is close enough to what you were asking for, I hope.

Regards,
Radim