[Corpora-List] Quotation (lexicography)

Bill Louw louwfirth at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 22:26:11 UTC 2010

Maxwell is correct. But the quote that Laura is searching for implies that lexicographers' discretion may be excessive or irresponsible. We may need to ask her about that if we are to unpack the problem without moving into the checks and balances offered by modern lexicography. She seems to want to make a point about 'anything goes' attitudes. Bill