[Corpora-List] PS:minimal changes in a paragraph (based on a corpus it appeared) ... (2nd attempt (after first one was deleted))

Albretch Mueller lbrtchx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 00:13:58 UTC 2011

> Oberlander, J. and Brew, C. [2000] Stochastic text generation. Philosophical
> Transactions of the Royal Society of London, Series A, 358, 1373--1385.
~
 thank you I gave a quick read to that article
~
> ... goals are stated as macroscopic properties of the text
~
 these goals to me would be like unique contextual pointers describing
the text, which should be naturally describing properties of the texts
themselves and the corpora they relate to. So, iterating through all
the options in the corpora in an order fashion and issues relating to
"similarity" (and therefore NLG) should be natural and directly
relating to the texts' corpora, even if we talk about poetry
~
 lbrtchx