[Corpora-List] Emotions in texts: ANEW vs. discrete emotions

Marc Brysbaert Marc.Brysbaert at UGent.be
Thu Dec 22 15:21:27 UTC 2011

Alex,

thx for your interest. What I would try first, is see whether some
mileage can be made by looking at the emotion profile across texts. In
particular the negative pole of the valence criterion seems to be
underdefined, given that it can relate to any of 4 basic emotions.

Best, marc