[Corpora-List] Methodology for capturing corpus from paper tocomputer

Ana Julia anajulia at corpuslg.org
Wed Jul 13 15:24:48 UTC 2011

Dear Samuel

I have faced something similar,
and my solution was to read all the reports (because they were handwritten) to my IBM Via Voice program.  I couldn't think about any other better strategy by the time... let's see if the colleagues have any better solutions

regards,

Ana Julia Perrotti-Garcia
Scientia Vinces Serv. Trad. Ltda
Translators of Dental and Medical Texts
Italiano > Español > Português <> English
Proficiency in English (CPE) University of Cambridge UK
Visit our webpage at www.scientiavinces.com/ana/
São Paulo, Brazil