[Corpora-List] VISL and Corpuseye threatened at University of Southern Denmark

Trevor Jenkins trevor.jenkins at suneidesis.com
Wed Jun 22 17:27:41 UTC 2011

On 22 Jun 2011, at 12:08, Johannes Widmann wrote:

I've already explained why I think a petition is inadequate to show
support for Eckhard's section. I have instead emailed the four named
people directly to express my feelings over the threatened closure. I
dug around on the two ministries web sites to locate the minister's
email addresses (thankfully I know another Scandinavian language
because the English pages of both ministries do not provide the
addresses).