[Corpora-List] Suffix Array server packages

Simon Carter s.c.carter at uva.nl
Fri Jun 24 10:13:55 UTC 2011

Dear Corpora list,

Firstly thanks to those who got back to me on and off the list.  I put off implementing this myself because I hadn't touched c++ for a long time, and assumed there would be many others out there who would have had need for a server that could handle requests to a suffix array index asynchronously. Turned out there wasn't, or others weren't sharing, so I bit the bullet and wrote the code, made available here: http://tinyurl.com/686fbwj.

Cheers again,

Simon

Simon Carter
ISLA, Informatics Institute,