[Corpora-List] Seeking for multi-words unit tagged corpus

Majid Laali mjlaali at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 11:55:44 UTC 2011

Dear Dana,

Thank you for your help. I actually find my first parallel corpora with the help of your email (The MultiSemCor corpus, this corpus also available in other languages).
Regard to corpora language, I prefer English. However, in parallel corpora any languages will help me.

Majid Laali,
NLP Lab (http://ece.ut.ac.ir/NLP),
ECE Department,
University of Tehran,