[Corpora-List] Claim or Topic Identifier

Rich Cooper rich at englishlogickernel.com
Thu Feb 2 22:18:57 UTC 2012

My software Elk for Patents does that.  It lets
you select claims from a claim tree display,
divide the claims into claim elements, and present
a claim chart with the claim elements in column 1,
references to the claim element material in the
second column, and reference to a candidate prior
art patent in the third column for comparison.

The only problem is that I have moved, installed
FiOS for fast service, and haven't yet figured out
how to get my web site running again under FiOS
due to the differences.  Stay tuned.

-Rich

Sincerely,
Rich Cooper