[Corpora-List] Working Latex package for typesetting dependency graphs?

Adam Radziszewski kocikikut at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:43:39 UTC 2012

[Apologies for semi-spam]
Dear Corpora users,
I've been trying for a couple of hours to find a *working* LaTEX package to
produce simple dependency graphs. I'm sure many of you have already done it
successfully, so I venture to ask for hints here.

What I mean is a package tailored at drawing labelled arrows between words
or blocks of text without having to learn a large general package like
PSTricks or TIKZ.
My best hit seemed tikz-dependency, unfortunately I can't compile even the
simplest examples (TIKZ itself works perfectly on my side, that is texlive
distribution on Ubuntu 10.04).

I'll be grateful for any hints,
Adam Radziszewski