[Corpora-List] Working Latex package for typesetting dependency graphs?

Daniele daniele.pighin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:08:07 UTC 2012

Hi Adam,

I am the author of tikz-dependency. In the installation instruction it
reads:

Please, note that *PGF/TikZ version 2.10 *is required for TikZ-dependency
> to work as expected

I am pretty sure that ubuntu 10.04 used to come with an older version of
PGF.
I would recommend that you download a fresh version of pgf, uncompress it
under ~/texmf and then run:

$ texhash ~/texmf

Everything should work fine afterwards. Please, contact me privately in
case you need more help.

 Cheers,

 Daniele