[Corpora-List] Tips for syntactically annotated corpora of child speech?

Adam Kilgarriff adam at lexmasterclass.com
Tue Jun 19 12:09:40 UTC 2012

Tomaz,

we have most CHILDES/TalkBank data (for most lgs where there is some) in
SkE, it should be easy to check what data fields are available and
formulate the query in CQL in SkE

Ravi Kiran (cc'd) did encoding, technical questions to him!

Best

Adam

Adam Kilgarriff <http://www.kilgarriff.co.uk/>
adam at lexmasterclass.com
Director                                    Lexical Computing
Ltd<http://www.sketchengine.co.uk/>

Visiting Research Fellow                 University of
Leeds<http://leeds.ac.uk>

*Corpora for all* with the Sketch Engine <http://www.sketchengine.co.uk>

                        *DANTE: a lexical database for
English<http://www.webdante.com>