[Corpora-List] Tips for syntactically annotated corpora of child speech?

Jean Crawford jeanerz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 20:34:13 UTC 2012

There is a Google Group called CHIBOLTS for technical questions about using
the CLAN program with CHILDES:
http://groups.google.com/group/chibolts/about
 The members there should be able to offer some tips.
Jean.

--
Jean Crawford | Department of Linguistics | University of Connecticut
jeanerz at gmail.com | jean.l.crawford at uconn.edu | http://jeanerz.com