[Corpora-List] How to visualise a dependency tree

Michele Filannino michele.filannino at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 11:50:43 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I would like to know if a visualisation tool for dependency tree exists.
I am looking for a tool that took in input a sentence expressed in CoNLL
format and provided as output a file (JPEG, PNG or whatever) or even a
frame with the tree graphically represented.

MSR Splat<http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/projects/msrsplat/default.aspx>by
Microsoft is fine but I cannot provide it a CoNLL sentence. The
biggest
limitation for me is that I have to use its entire pipeline and this
constrained me using it just for English.

Thank a lot.
Michele Filannino.

CDT PhD student in Computer Science
Room IT301 - IT Building