[Corpora-List] How to visualise a dependency tree

DJamé Seddah djame.seddah at free.fr
Thu Jun 21 15:52:08 UTC 2012

Dear Michele,
You could use the Guiseppe Attardi's Dga tool. It's pretty easy to use
and include a set of already configured annotation scheme. All you need to do to include
a new data set is to edit an very simple xml file (POS tagset and functional labels)

Check it out at http://medialab.di.unipi.it/Project/QA/Parser/DgAnnotator/   it works on mac os X, Linux and windows.

Best,
Djamé Seddah