[Corpora-List] How to visualise a dependency tree

Barbara Plank barbara.plank at disi.unitn.it
Thu Jun 21 17:22:53 UTC 2012

Hi Michele,

try 'whatswrong' by Sebastian Riedel: http://code.google.com/p/whatswrong/
It reads CoNLL format and you can save the graphs to eps. Moreover, you can
visualize differences between files, very useful tool!

Alternatively, you could use LaTeX tikz to draw dependency graphs (if you
need it in LaTeX), either by doing it yourself
or by using packages like Daniele's tool: http://danielepighin.net/cms/

Best,
Barbara