[Corpora-List] Call for Participation: Survey on Reviewing Practices (for NAACL-HLT 2012 Student Research Workshop)

Smaranda Muresan smuresan at rci.rutgers.edu
Thu Mar 22 22:15:13 UTC 2012

The NAACL-HLT 2012 Student Research Workshop is planning to organize a panel on reviewing practices. The goal is to engage both young and senior researchers in a conversation that can help clarify the standards and practices we would like to adopt. As part of the preparation for this panel, we have put together a survey that we hope many ACL members will fill out. It covers a range of questions about reviewing practices. We will use the results of the survey as a kick-off for our discussion to be held at NAACL in Montreal, and will later be made public on the NAACL website.

If you would like to participate, please take a few minutes to fill out the form at http://www.naaclhlt2012.org/conference/students.php

Thank you!

Rivka Levitan, Myle Ott, Roger Levy & Ani Nenkova (NAACL-HLT 2012 Student Research Workshop organizers)

Smaranda Muresan
Assistant Professor
Library and Information Science Department
School of Communication and Information
Rutgers University
4 Hungtington St
New Brunswick, NJ, 08901