[Corpora-List] (no subject)

Krishnamurthy, Ramesh r.krishnamurthy at aston.ac.uk
Tue Oct 9 11:44:09 UTC 2012

Hi

As you will see from the many postings on this list trying to define 'corpus',

it is not easy to define any technical term! :)

I suggest you read the literature in your field, where you will probably find

several different definitions of 'clause, sentence, proposition', and it is then

up to you to choose the definition most appropriate for your research to work

with, or to refine that definition and explain why it needs to be refined.

best

Ramesh