[Corpora-List] When I stated the discussion on what corpus is I was

Yuri Tambovtsev yutamb at mail.ru
Tue Oct 9 13:02:26 UTC 2012

Dear corpora colleagues, when I started the discussion what corpora is I was interested in the opinion of the colleagues working in this field. I could see that the opinions are quite different, though the discussion was quite stimulating: what do we really study. I am sure that it is quite necessary to start such discussions because sometimes the reseachers cannot see FOREST BEHIND TREES, I read many of my colleagues comments with great pleasure. I can see many frequent names on the list which I consider the members of my intellectual family. Looking forward to hearing from you soon to yutamb at mail.ru  Be well, yours most sincerely Yuri Tambovtsev, Novosibirsk, Russia