[Corpora-List] GATE Processing Resources for Dutch

Diana Maynard d.maynard at dcs.shef.ac.uk
Wed Oct 24 15:18:28 UTC 2012

Hi Ivelina
In principle, you can incorporate pretty much any of these kind of
resources into GATE (if you have the source for them) via a wrapper,
though it's much easier if they're already Java-based. There's not much
specifically for Dutch that comes already with GATE, but there are
possibilities for adaptation of some of the existing GATE resources (and
we've dabbled ourselves in a few bits and bobs). You'll most likely get
better answers to the adaptation issue on the gate-users mailing list,
which I see you've already contacted anyway.
Regards
Diana