[Corpora-List] W4A 2014 Google Student Awards =?windows-1252?Q?=97_?=One month till the submission deadline!

Luz Rello luzrello at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 12:34:12 UTC 2013

Apply! Don't be deterred!

W4A 2014 - The 11th Web for All Conference
Accessibility - 7-9 April 2014 – Seoul, Korea.
http://www.w4a.info/2014/

The W4A 2014 Organising Committee is happy to announce that two scholarships, each of up to US$1200 (including registration), are available to support students to enable them to attend W4A 2014. We now invite applications with a deadline of January 13th, 2014.

The 4th "Student Awards Programme" is organised to give an opportunity to high quality students with limited funding to attend the W4A Conference. Our deadlines have been chosen to give as much time as possible to allow successful applicants to make their travel and accommodation arrangements.

Students with interests related to this year's topic “The New Accessibility” are encouraged but it is certainly not a requirement as all students with an interest in accessibility technologies are welcome to apply.

Find more details at:
http://www.w4a.info/2014/submissions/student-awards/

Student Chairs

Vivienne Conway, Edith Cowan University.
Luz Rello, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.

Contact: sc2014 at w4a.info