[Corpora-List] On Semantic Annotation of Corpus

Francis Bond bond at ieee.org
Tue Dec 17 00:34:18 UTC 2013

G'day,

Tommaso Petrolito and I recently did a survey of corpora annotated with
wordnets, the results are online here: http://globalwordnet.org/?page_id=241

I also find the ACL wiki a good place to look for up-to-date information on
resources.

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 11:16 AM, 王佃强 <wdqaiguo at 126.com> wrote:

> Dear Professors,
>

> It is my great honor to get in touch with you. I am a postgraduate from
> Beijing Language and Culture University, majoring in Teaching Chinese to
> Foreigners as the Second Language. Recently, I have been doing a research
> on The Semantic Annotation of Corpus Built by China and English Countries.
>

> However, it is difficult for my research to go further because I can’t
> find a good way to know about the semantic annotation in English countries.
> The corpus which is free to use is very limited, and of which there is no
> corpus with semantic annotation. Therefore, I wonder if you know some
> corpus that is annotated semantically, or if you can recommend some
> introductions of semantic annotation of corpus to me, I would appreciate
> you very much.
>

> By the way, if you want to know the corpus in China, please do not
> hesitate to get in touch with me.
>

> Best regards for you all, and I am looking forward to your earlier reply.
>

> Yours Sincerely,
>
> Michael(王佃强)

Francis Bond <http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/fcbond/>
Division of Linguistics and Multilingual Studies
Nanyang Technological University