[Corpora-List] ELRA - Language Resources Catalogue - Update

ELRA ELDA Information info at elda.org
Fri Dec 20 15:58:03 UTC 2013

Our apologies if you have received multiple copies of this announcement.

We are happy to announce that 1 new Speech Language Resource and 1 new
Written Corpus are now available in our catalogue.

*ELRA-S0365 aGender*
aGender contains speech sample recordings over public telephone lines
with read and (semi-)spontaneous speech. Native German speakers called a
voice portal from their private phone, and read text + answered some
open questions. The corpus contains the voices of 945 German speakers
(approx. minimum of 100 speakers per class), each delivering 18 speech
items in up to six different sessions.
For more information, see:
http://catalog.elra.info/product_info.php?products_id=1214

*ELRA-W0074 Amharic-English bilingual corpus*
The Amharic-English bilingual corpus contains parallel text from legal
and news domains in Amharic script, in transliterated form and in
English. The size of the corpus is of 232,653 words in Amharic and
291,701 in English.
For more information, see:
http://catalog.elra.info/product_info.php?products_id=1215

For more information on the catalogue, please contact Valérie Mapelli
mailto:mapelli at elda.org

Visit our On-line Catalogue: http://catalog.elra.info
Visit the Universal Catalogue: http://universal.elra.info
Archives of ELRA Language Resources Catalogue Updates:
http://www.elra.info/LRs-Announcements.html