[Corpora-List] New techniques in text processing

Adam Kilgarriff adam at lexmasterclass.com
Tue Feb 5 08:05:53 UTC 2013

Dear Amaç,

as well as tools you can trust, you need data you can trust.  Techniques I
describe in Getting to know your
corpus<http://trac.sketchengine.co.uk/attachment/wiki/AK/Papers/Kilgarriff_TSD2012.pdf?format=raw>
are
designed to help researchers find the characteristics, quirks and biases of
their dataset

(video version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XvWh6YqgkU)

Regards

Adam

Adam Kilgarriff <http://www.kilgarriff.co.uk/>
adam at lexmasterclass.com
Director                                    Lexical Computing
Ltd<http://www.sketchengine.co.uk/>

Visiting Research Fellow                 University of
Leeds<http://leeds.ac.uk>

*Corpora for all* with the Sketch Engine <http://www.sketchengine.co.uk>

                        *DANTE: a lexical database for
English<http://www.webdante.com>