[Corpora-List] New techniques in text processing

Phil Gooch philgooch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 07:39:25 UTC 2013

If you're interested in extracting narrative event chains, then this might
be worth looking at

http://malt.ml.cmu.edu/mw/index.php/Chambers_and_Jurafsky,_Unsupervised_Learning_of_Narrative_Event_Chains,_ACL_2008

Also, application of deep learning techniques might be of interest

http://deeplearning.net/

Phil