[Corpora-List] Machine Readable Dictionaries

Gilles Sérasset Gilles.Serasset at imag.fr
Tue Feb 19 08:04:56 UTC 2013

Dear muhammad,

Have a look at dbnary: http://kaiko.getalp.org/about-dbnary/

It is produced by extracting data from wiktionary (currently in 6 languages). It is structured as linked data (many standard tools are available to parse the data and extract the information you want). It follows the lemon standard for linguistic linked data. You may even browse or query the data online using sparql (it may be useful to test the data, but you will have to download the full data to use it locally for any realistic task).

Feel free to contact me if you need additional information.

Gilles,