[Corpora-List] Serbian resources wanted

Martin Wynne martin.wynne at it.ox.ac.uk
Fri Feb 22 15:39:34 UTC 2013

I would like to pose a question on behalf of a student who would like to
generate keywords by comparing her corpus of contemporary online
personal ads in Serbian with a reference corpus.

Does anyone know of any freely available wordlists for the modern
Serbian language? Ideally, we'd like a lemma frequency list generated
from a general reference corpus, although lists from various other text
types could be useful. We'd be interested if there is a corpus available
to use as well.

Many thanks for any help.

--
Martin Wynne