[Corpora-List] Serbian resources wanted

Adam Kilgarriff adam at lexmasterclass.com
Fri Feb 22 16:34:41 UTC 2013

Hi Martyn,

we have a Serbian corpus in the Sketch Engine so all she needs to do is
upload her corpus and then run 'keywords' to compare hers with the
reference.

The one that is currently available is not lemmatised so comparisons there
would be wordform-baed, however we are lemmatising and POS-tagging a newer,
bigger dataset (courtesy of Nikola Ljubešić) as we speak so can make that
available too, then she can get key lemmas.  If you or she ask, we can make
a big sample of the lemmatised material available at a day or two's notice

Best

Adam

Adam Kilgarriff <http://www.kilgarriff.co.uk/>
adam at lexmasterclass.com
Director                                    Lexical Computing
Ltd<http://www.sketchengine.co.uk/>

Visiting Research Fellow                 University of
Leeds<http://leeds.ac.uk>

*Corpora for all* with the Sketch Engine <http://www.sketchengine.co.uk>

                        *DANTE: a lexical database for
English<http://www.webdante.com>