[Corpora-List] Domain-specific corpora in English or French

WILLIAMS Geoffrey williams at univ-ubs.fr
Sun Mar 3 09:36:56 UTC 2013

Hi Austina,

You might be interested in the BioMedCentral corpus we built for the
SCIENTEXT project. It is big and free. We tree tagged and lemmatised it
and also put it in a TEI-conform XML. You can find details at:
http://scientext.msh-alpes.fr/scientext-site/spip.php?article9. The site
is in French, so look at /Anglais/.

Write to me if you have any difficulties.Use is strictly for research.

Best

Geoffrey