[Corpora-List] International Phonetic Alphabet transcription tool / software

Matías Guzmán mortem.dei at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 14:45:33 UTC 2013

Mario, I doubt there is anything that can do what you want. As I understand
it, speech recognition systems depend to a great degree of a language model
that predicts what word could come next, and then try to match what the
speaker said to a database. I don't see how a program could transcribe for
you if the /t/ is dental or alveolar, I don't even think speech recognition
software do a decent job working on single syllables. But I'm not an
expert, maybe someone can correct me.

Regards, Matías