[Corpora-List] Corpora of patient and clinician narratives

Isabella Chiari Isabella.Chiari at uniroma1.it
Tue Mar 19 12:48:50 UTC 2013

Dear Phil,
there is a small corpus of Italian psychotherapeutic sessions with schizophrenic patients.
The corpus is both printed and distributed with audio cd of session and accompanied by linguistic, psychological and discourse analysis essays.
Here is the reference:

F.M. Dovetto & M. Gemelli (eds.), Il parlar matto. Schizofrenia tra fenomenologia e linguistica: il corpus CIPPS, Roma, Aracne, 2012 [ISBN 978-88-548-4924-2]

Best wishes,
Isabella

***
Isabella Chiari, PhD
General linguistics and Computational linguistics

Dipartimento di Scienze documentarie, linguistico-filologiche e geografiche dell’Università di Roma “La Sapienza”
pl.le Aldo Moro, 5, III Piano, Edificio ex Facoltà di Lettere e Filosofia, 00185 Roma

e-mail: isabella.chiari at uniroma1.it
Website: www.aphabit.net
Academia.edu: http://uniroma1.academia.edu/IsabellaChiari
***