[Corpora-List] Corpora of patient and clinician narratives

Aurélie Névéol aneveol at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 13:36:11 UTC 2013

Eric,

This paper:

Robert Leaman, Laura Wojtulewicz, Ryan Sullivan, Annie Skariah, Jian
Yang, and Graciela Gonzalez. 2010. Towards internet-age
pharmacovigilance: extracting adverse drug reactions from user posts
to health-related social networks. In Proceedings of the 2010 Workshop
on Biomedical Natural Language Processing pp 117-125.
http://www.aclweb.org/anthology-new/W/W10/W10-1915.pdf

reports on the development of a corpus based on DailyStrength. The
type of text is probably be similar to what you could have from
PatientsLikeMe.

Aurelie

--
Aurélie Névéol, PhD