[Corpora-List] Semantically annotated corpora

Emily M. Bender ebender at uw.edu
Wed Mar 27 19:02:50 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am looking for semantically annotated corpora
(even small ones), with the following properties:

* The semantic representations should at least include something like
predicate argument structure, and ideally other information beyond
that.
* The semantic representations should be designed on the basis of
linguistic theory and/or to meet the needs of a particular
application.
* Corpora of English are of particular interest, but I am also curious
about what resources are available for other languages.
* The corpus + annotations should be publicly available, at least for
research use.

The Groningen Meaning Bank seems to be an excellent
example of what I'm looking for:

http://gmb.let.rug.nl/about.php

... but I'm hoping to find several others, too.

Thanks,
Emily

--
Emily M. Bender