[Corpora-List] Bilingual dictionaries German-Spanish

Carla Parra carla.parra at uib.no
Mon May 6 16:13:36 UTC 2013

Dear corpora members,

I am trying to find available bilingual dictionaries for the pair of languages German and Spanish. The idea is to send queries to the dictionary as a part of the experiments I am planning within the framework of my PhD dissertation.

Does anyone know of available resources I could use for research purposes?

Thank you very much,

Carla Parra Escartín
Marie Curie Early Stage Researcher
Forskergruppen for lingvistikk og språkstudier
http://clara.uib.no/fellows/carla-parra-escartin/

http://clara.uib.no

Universitetet i Bergen
Institutt for lingvistiske, litterære og estetiske studier (LLE)
Rom 437
Sydnesplassen 7, N-5007 Bergen
Tlf. +47 55588945